I. Before You Begin:1. The following procedure works for Samsung Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500 Smartphone.
2. Make sure your device have at least 80% battery power.
3. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your device.
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled
II. Downloading Required Files:
III. How to install CM 10.1 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S75001. Connect your device to PC using USB cable.
2. Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your Phone.
3. Disconnect USB
4. Turn off your Phone.
5. Boot into recovery by pressing and holding Volume Down, Home and Power buttons
6. Backup your current ROM using “backup and restore” option
7. Return back and “wipe cache partition”.
8. Return back to to the main menu, go to “advanced” and “wipe dalvik cache”.
9. The go back and select “install zip from sdcard choose zip from sdcard” and select the zip file.
10. Select “yes” to confirm the installation and wait till it is flashed.
11. Now return to main menu and select “reboot system now”.
Whoa! Android 4.2.2 is now up and running on your Galaxy Ace via Cyanogenmod 10.1.